Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An Average Tuesday

Life has been pretty uneventful since my last post. Ham is doing well although he did catch another cold, his second in the last few months. He seems to be understanding so much lately even though he has not made any more progress in the way of talking. He basically only says "I-GO" meaning that he is wanting to go/going somewhere, and "no" which means anything from yes to leave me alone. I yearn for the day when he walks up to me and says "I love you mama." I am pretty sure I will just all out lose it then.

Hubby and I are still TTC. I am still waiting to test, I will get to pee on my lovely plastic stick on Friday morning. I would love some prayers for a positive result. I am trying not to get my hopes up since this is only month #1 of trying, but it is hard not to. I am so ready to get this show on the road!

I am dragging hubs to IKEA on Friday since he has the day off. I've been told that couples never fair well at IKEA, they even devoted an episode of 30 Rock to this phenomenon. I hope we make it out happily married and carrying bags to Swedish awesomeness! We need a few more things for Ham's new room when we move as well as whatever else we find that we cannot live without.

That's it for today. I am going to use the rest of naptime to try and get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment