Thursday, April 12, 2012

Positively Negative

I peed on my stick (make that a whopping seven sticks, just to be sure) with all my heart it's a no-go. I'm not pregnant this time around, but I'm oddly okay with that. I know that it will happen when the time is right. In the meantime, I have decided to focus even more on eating healthy and exercising so that I will be at my best when I do get pregnant. I've decided, not so happily, to eliminate refined sugars and a majority of the carbs from my diet. It is going well so far, but it is definitely not an easy feat.

I suppose it's a blessing in disguise that I am not vomiting my brains out right now because Ham has really been testing me lately. There has been lots of screaming, running off, hitting, and otherwise misbehaving. I think his two year molars may be to blame, but I'm not brave enough to stick my fingers in to find out for sure. I just hope that this phase passes quickly.

Easter bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment